Class 101 franchises have been assisting students with college coaching & planning for over 20 years. Our clients have received hundreds of millions of dollars in scholarship money. Additionally, our college advisors have helped place students in a majority of top tier universities in the US.
Class 101- Empowering Students
Written by 107PowerFM.Net on May 21, 2020
Creating Personalized SAT & ACT Study Plans
Develop Robust List of Colleges & Assist Students throughout Selection Process
Uncover, Explore & Determine Possible Career Options based on Student Interests
Create College Resumes, help students Stand Out to CAA & Scholarship Committees
Assist Parents with Federal & University Financial Aid Applications (FAFSA)
Manage College Application Deadlines, Scholarships, & Financial Deadlines
Dedicated counselors help high school students identify their college goals as well as support them in the steps necessary to achieve those goals in the most cost-effective manner possible.
- Quinton is the owner of Class 101-Chesapeake, VA. Helping students and families navigate the complex steps leading to successful and affordable college admission is his passion. For the past 21 years, Class 101, as the national leader in college planning, has helped over 3,200 students earn over $254,015,000 in scholarships.
- Quinton’s passion for education has motivated him to earn his Associate’s Degree in Information Systems from Tidewater Community College, a Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications from Capitol College, and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration from Strayer University. Quinton was able to experience first-hand the importance of having a post-secondary education and its rising cost.
- Quinton is dedicated to working with students conducting one-on-one college planning focusing on academic improvements, resume/essay development, scholarship search, financial planning, and community service involvement.
- Teresina Moody has worked in the Telecommunication’s Industry for over 15 years. Teresina developed a systematic approach for identifying problems and implementing cost effective solutions. This zest for problem solving became apparent when she experienced first-hand the complex college admission process with her own daughter.
- Which college to choose?
- Which scholarships are available?
- What are the requirements needed for various programs?
- When are the various requirements due?
- Answering these questions became time intensive and often stressful. Much like work,
- Teresina saw a problem and developed a solution. Joining Class101 utilizing her problem-solving skills paired with the proven systems of Class101 allows her to provide a lifeline to other families struggling to balance the college admission process with the cost of higher education.
Our mission is to provide families with expert guidance in the college search, admissions, and financial aid process. Our dedicated counselors help high school students identify their college goals as well as support them in the steps necessary to achieve those goals in the most cost-effective manner possible.
CLass 101 does a great job of getting parents and students financially ready for college. I plan to get them in front of many teen parents that I know.
Really cares about giving their students the best outcome to prepare for college. Go to them for all your college planning needs.
Class 101 offers such an amazing opportunity to enlighten students and help parents when working towards testing and getting into college. What a blessing!
Our Contact Info
Let us know how we can help | Class 101 of Chesapeake, VA
Powered by Perfection
Powered by Stationplaylist Creator/Studio Pro Radio Automation Software. Streamed Live via Shoutcheap/Shoutcast Services. “Literally No Downtime = Extremely Reliable”. DJ 3xL
“The Station” “Your Station”